Terms and Conditions
Website ‘Chandrabazaar’ is owned and operated by ChandraBazaar which is an Indian Private Company trading online as Chandrabazaar. The material including all the information, contents excluding some of graphics available on the Website is Copyright © 2016 to the Owner. The Website is a platform that enables the online sale and purchase of merchandise.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you access or use our website. By accessing or using any part of our website, you agree to be bound by given Terms and Conditions.
1. The information we obtain and gather depends on what you do when you visit our Site. Please make sure all the data given by you is authentic.
2. Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of chandra bazaar before you proceed to pay for the purchase. If your order is not serviceable by delivery partners or the Vendor or the area is not covered, you will be requested to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on delivery partner’s/Vendor’s delivery list. Else we’ll try alternative ways to provide you the services.
The timeframe to deliver goods to the customers is kept 7-10 working days, but there might be unforseen situations where your shipments may get delayed due to product unavailability, delivery partner's inability to deliver goods on time or any kind of technical difficulties etc.
in such situation, we'll provide you needful update of your shipments in timely manner .
3. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We hold the right at any time to alter or discontinue the Service or products (or any portion or content thereof) without notice at any moment. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, change in the price, suspension or discontinuance of the Service and/offers etc.
4. We have tried to make every effort to display as exactly as possible the colors and graphics of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee if your computer monitor's or mobile screen displays of any color will be accurate as this might be the case in a very few scenarios where the actual color and displayed color on your computer or/mobile screen may have a little differences.
5. In case of prepayed orders, You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the accepted payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard you agree to give correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card that is not lawfully owned by you. Please be aware that we do not store or have access to your personal details such as your credit/debit card details, passwords, cvv etc as it is taken care by the payment gateway servis providers.
We do assure that The details provided by you shall not be used or shared with any third party unless needed in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order.
6. When you place an order, you will get an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not establish acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be shaped until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch shall be included in the contract formed. For more detail, you can review our Returns Policy anytime.
7. You agree that without our written permission, you will not reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any content on the website through which the service is provided.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any portion of these Terms of services by posting latest updates and doing changes to our website.
We’ll inform you about any changes to our services or polacies via details shared with you while registering with us, however, It is recommended that you check our website time to time in order to keep yourself updated with our policies.
These Terms of services and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of INDIA and the government Of Rajasthan.